PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR A CHILD IN NEED
A Defender protects children in their most vulnerable and desperate times of need. They offer security and stability to hurting children. 4KIDS Defenders help provide necessary support to the children in each of our programs and families.
We now accept direct debit payments. If selected, it may take up to 2-3 business days to clear your account.
HOW IT WORKS
4KIDS Defender program is a recurring monthly giving plan. When you become a 4KIDS Defender, you have the opportunity to make recurring donations ($15 minimum) to impact to the most essential needs of children receiving care.
Your $30/month provides:
- Diapers and formula for a newborn, or
- Trauma-informed care for children entering SafePlace 4KIDS, or
- Clothes and supplies for a child removed from their home with nothing but what they’re wearing, or
- A bus pass for a young adult who’s aged out of the system.
|4KIDS Defenders receive:
- 2016 4KIDS T-Shirt (available in Navy only) - Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- The Defender, a quarterly newsletter loaded with stories of children and families you’ve impacted, 4KIDS news, and event updates.
- 4KIDS Magazine, a comprehensive publication about the multiple facets of the ministry so that you can see how your contribution helps kids in crisis in your community.
Sign up to make monthly recurring payments and become a 4KIDS Defender today!
Your donation may take a moment to process. Do not click the "Donate Now" button again or it may result in a duplicate donation. For assistance with your donation, please contact Crystal Harrison at 954-590-1568 or CrystalH@4KIDSofsfl.org.