Be a Voice 4KIDS
speak up for the Kids who cannot speak for themselves
4KIDS needs more Advocates to speak up for our most vulnerable children to bring hope and justice to their cause. here are some ways you can be an Advocate 4KIDS!
- Invite guests and community leaders to 4KIDS events, lunches, and dinners.
- Help sponsor events and activities in your areas of passion for the benefit of the kids.
- Use your social network for opportunities (e.g. Rotary/Kiwanis, etc.)
- Participate in a Vision Tour and get equipped to help serve the kids.
- Host a Party with a Purpose for a small group of friends.
- Become a volunteer Guardian Ad Litem and help defend the rights of kids in crisis.
- Join our Fan Page on Facebook and share with your Facebook friends.
- Embed our 4KIDS banner on your website or blog to let others know you support 4KIDS.
- Subscribe to our Blog and make it one of your “Recommended Blogs.”
- Help spread the word!
For more information on becoming an Advocate voice for the kids, please contact JoyceF@4KIDSof SFL.org.